Total Pageviews

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Review: 12:07 The Sleeping

12:07 The Sleeping 12:07 The Sleeping by L. Sydney Abel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Author : L. Sydney Abel
Published : 07/07/2015

I received a kindle version of this novel by the author in return of an honest review so here it is!

The story features a very fascinating character called James, who is described in great detail by the author which adds depth to the story and makes the character a lot more realistic. The other element of the novel is 'The Sleeping', these are guardians of the underworld who feed in the souls that have been sent there.
I found that the story drew me in straight away and I found myself reading it every spare second I had. It keeps you coming back to it and wanting to read more, find out what happens and also find out more about the characters. It is very well written and flows throughout the novel, which means I didn't find a dull part to read! I would recommend this story to fans of thrillers/horrors. The author is extremely talented and destined for big things!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment