Total Pageviews

Monday 18 April 2016

Review: The Peerless Seer

The Peerless Seer The Peerless Seer by B.S. Gibbs
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the first book in the Emaleen Andarsan series. I thought that this book was absolutely brilliant! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and could feel myself being full submerged into the novel and the brilliant writing skill of the author.
In this book two different worlds become entwined together in a very clever way. The book features Emaleen who is just coming into her powers and is to be a Peerless Seer once she grows into her full powers. The character is described perfectly and you can really imagine her, how she moves, how she speaks and how she looks. To me this is very important as it makes the novel much deeper and makes you feel like you are part of the novel.
If you are a fan of mystical and magical novels then this is definitely the book for you! It combines them both excellently and expertly. This is an author that I will be looking out for and I will definitely be reading the next book in the series! Absolutely loved it!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment