Total Pageviews

Monday 18 April 2016

Review: A Wicked Old Woman

A Wicked Old Woman A Wicked Old Woman by Ravinder Randhawa
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Published: 28/10/2015
Author: Ravinder Randhawa

I received a copy of this book for free through Goodreads FirstReads competition.

When I read the description of the novel I immediately thought it was my kind of book 'Drama. Masquerade, Mischief' sounds like it has all the elements I love in a novel.

However when I started to read the book it just didn't manage to keep hold of my attention very well. It is very well written however it just feels like it is lacking something. It is a rather hard book to get into and to be honest I did end up abandoning the book in favour for another one. Maybe I will return to this book, but for now I cannot do a complete review as I haven't finished the book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment