Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Review: Abandon

Abandon Abandon by Meg Cabot
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Published: 1/09/2011
Author: Meg Cabot

I first started reading this book as I loved Meg Cabot's other series ' The Mediator' and 'The Princess Diaries' , so I thought that I would try this series and see if she could write this genre just as brilliantly.
This book features the character of Pierce and John, who are interesting and unfortunately I found it very hard to not compare the characters to Bella and Edward from Twilight as there are alot of similarities. While reading this book it could have easily been any book from the Twilight series. I was hoping that even with this being the same genre, that the author would be able to put her own unique twist on it. Even though I did really enjoy reading this book and managed to finish it quickly as it was hard to put down I couldn't help thinking that I would have preferred it to be a little more original.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment