Total Pageviews

Monday 20 June 2016

Review: A Taste for Death

A Taste for Death A Taste for Death by Don Stevens
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Published: 31/1/2015
Author: Don Stevens

I received a copy of this book for free through GoodReads FirstReads competitions.

I was really looking forward to getting stuck into this book as it sounded right up my street. A famous wine critic is found strangled by a trellis wire at a party he went too. I love reading a good mystery book that draws me into it and keeps hold of my attention the whole time...however I didn't feel like this was one of them books, there are too many bad points which distracts away from the good points of the novel.
This is my honest opinion of this book, I would say to people to give it a chance as they might enjoy it more than I did. Don Stevens is a talented author, I just don't think that this was the book for me. The pace of the novel was rather slow and kept losing hold of my attention and the characters were not particularly interesting and you didn't feel like you really knew the characters you were reading about to be able to solve the mystery.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment