Total Pageviews

Monday 20 June 2016

Review: The Case of Scotch

The Case of Scotch The Case of Scotch by Harry Demaio
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 1/11/2015
Author: Harry Demaio

I received a copy of this book for free through GoodReads FirstReads competitions.

This is the third book in the Octavius Bear series, which in my opinion is a one of a kind series, I have not read a book quite like this one before. The novel is very well written and the characters that feature all add something special and unique too the storyline. It is jam packed with action and humour, with a few puns to keep you smiling while you are reading it.
The author writes the story in a tongue in cheek kind of way which is what gives this series its unique feeling, each of the characters adds more depth too the novel and keeps hold of the readers attention. This is a really great book to read if you enjoy complex mystery novels. I will definitely be reading the rest of the series from this talented author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment