Total Pageviews

Monday 20 June 2016

Review: No Apologies

No Apologies No Apologies by J.A. Carter-Winward
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 4/12/013
Author: J.A. Carter - Winward

I received a copy of this book for free through GoodReads FirstReads competitions.

I thought that this was a rather exciting book to read, it didn't take me long to finish it as I couldn't get enough of it. All of the poems that feature in this book are brilliant, I can't pick out a favourite poem as they each had parts that I loved. I had never heard of J.A Carter-Winward before but I will definitely be looking out for more poems now. I normally don't enjoy poems but these ones were different, they captured my attention and kept hold of it. The poems in this book are powerful, strong, smart and witty. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who enjoys poems and is wanting to read a new set of poems. A really brilliant book of poems!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment