Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 April 2016

Review: A Walk In The Park

A Walk In The Park A Walk In The Park by Jill Mansell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Published 5th July 2012
Author: Jill Mansell

I love reading Jill Mansell's books she is one of my favourite chick lit writers. This book did not disappoint, I read it in two days as I couldn't put it down. Hurray for a few days off work to indulge. I enjoy Jill Mansell's style of writing its relaxing and entertaining at the same time. A gentle read but by no means boring. I loved the characters Lara and daughter Gigi and could empathise with her reluctance to trust Flynn. There were unexpected twists where I must admit I shouted out "no way" to some of the characters. Very descriptive and very well written it was a pleasure to be engrossed in this book. Thoroughly enjoyed Janice getting her comeuppance.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment