Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Review: The Book of Lies

The Book of Lies The Book of Lies by Brad Meltzer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 1/3/2010
Author: Brad Meltzer

When I first saw this book it was the cover that peaked my interest. However once I started to read it, the rest of the novel and the words that the author used also peaked my interest. This book features the hunt for the 'book of lies' in which Cal Harper and his father travel to be able to find it, encountering al sorts of problems and people on the way.
The book has a fast pace about it throughout, which makes the book that much more exciting to read and keeps your mind racing forward to think what could possibly happen next, what else could the characters uncover. The author describes each of the characters in detail and lets us into their past which adds depth to the novel and makes the characters relatable. This is the first book that I have read by this author but it most certainly will not be the last! This book is great for people who are fans of adventure and mystery novels.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment