Total Pageviews

Monday 4 April 2016

Review: The Cabaret of Plants: Botany and the Imagination

The Cabaret of Plants: Botany and the Imagination The Cabaret of Plants: Botany and the Imagination by Richard Mabey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Published 2015
Author: Richard Mabey

I received this book as a Christmas present after I'd seen an article about it in a magazine. I thoroughly enjoyed reading The Cabaret of Plants which was a combination of fact and myth I loved the vegetable lamb. There were illustrations dotted around which I thought complimented the book. Being an avid gardener this book was entertaining and informative. I'd not come across Richard Mabey before but will definitely check out his other works. If you enjoy finding out about the history of plants and trees this book is for you. It's easy to dip in and out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment