Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 April 2016

Review: The Hairy Bikers Blood, Sweat and Tyres: The Autobiography

The Hairy Bikers Blood, Sweat and Tyres: The Autobiography The Hairy Bikers Blood, Sweat and Tyres: The Autobiography by Hairy Bikers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Published 5th November 2015
Authors: Dave Myers and Si King

I couldn't put this book down. I love watching the Hairy Bikers on t.v and have been fortunate to see them live on one of their tours.

It was fascinating to read about their early lives and the family traumas that both Dave and Si had encountered. It was interesting to find out how their paths had crossed in relation to their work. Reading the book I could envisage both Dave and Si reading their respective chapters out loud. It was an amusing read and an entertaining one and I will probably read this book again as it was excellent. For anyone who loves the Hairy Bikers you need this book and for anyone curious, give it a go.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment