Total Pageviews

Friday 18 March 2016

Review: Body In The River

Body In The River Body In The River by Stuart Francis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Author: Stuart Francis
Published: 27/02/2016

I got this copy for free on the Kindle Store and with it being 26 pages long, it was perfect for them short journeys. This is a short but true story about the death of a girl called Sarah, this is an interview where her mother Carol opens up for the very first time.
Even though it is only 26 pages I found myself nearly crying through sympathy for Carol, reading what she had to go through and the questions that have been left unanswered, I cannot imagine the torment that she will have experienced. I think that the author does a brilliant job of getting the readers attention and the way he has put the interview together makes it flow throughout and so it is easier to keep your attention on it. If you enjoy true life novellas then this will be great for you. I think that the author is very talented and I can't wait to read more by him!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment