Total Pageviews

Sunday 25 September 2016

Review: The Man Who Knew Too Much

The Man Who Knew Too Much The Man Who Knew Too Much by G.K. Chesterton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Published:01/04/1999
Author: G.K Chesterton

I found this version for free on Amazon Kindle and thought I would give it a try as I like detective novels. This is a collection of his novels that revolve around the character of Horne Fisher, the writing style of G.K Chesterton is what kept my attention and kept me hooked on the stories. Horne Fisher isn't a character who is easy to like and get along with as he isn't like the detectives we are now used too. I found that the stories were too short and didn't develop the characters much so that you don't get a sense of who they are and what they are capable of to see if you can solve the mystery yourself. I don't tend to like short detective novels due to the fact you can't get good descriptions of the characters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment