Total Pageviews

Monday 12 September 2016

Review: Parents Who Killed Their Children: Filicide

Parents Who Killed Their Children: Filicide Parents Who Killed Their Children: Filicide by R.J. Parker
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Published: 30/04/2014
Author: R.J Parker
Recommended for: fans of true life crime
Edition: Kindle

I saw this book on the Kindle Store for free and so I thought that I would give it a try. In this book he looks at 10 stories of brutle murders in families, this book tells you all about the cases that will shock you. Each of the stories that featured in the news, and R.J Parker tells you the full case story of each of them in great detail and information. This novel shows you the true facts of each of the cases and what went wrong. This is a great novel for fans of true life crime.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment