Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 September 2015

Review: The Gatecrasher

The Gatecrasher The Gatecrasher by Madeleine Wickham
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 10/07/2007
Author: Madeleine Wickham

This book was light hearted, fun, sweet and had a little bit of mystery in it. Madeleine Wickham (Sophie Kinsella) doesn't disappoint with this book. In my opinion it is one of the best written by Sophie Kinsella. The was the first one of the Madeleine Wickham books that I read as soon as I finsihed it I purchased the rest of the books and couldn't wait to read them. It is a must read for anyone who loves Sophie Kinsella books and anyone who loves romantic and rom-com books.
This was one of them kind of books where you just cannot put it down, I had many sleepless nights due to being so hooked on to the novel. Fleur (the main character) has made her money and life out of crashing peoples funerals in order to work her way into the widows life to get them to spend all their money on her. I quite liked the character of Fleur I thought that she was very intriguing as to how she managed to worm her way into these mens lives. The characters that are featured in the novel are all very well described and the surroundings/setting is painted perfectly by the author so that when you close your eyes you can actually see it in your eyes and imagine everything that is happening.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment