Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 September 2015

Review: Six Geese A-Laying

Six Geese A-Laying Six Geese A-Laying by Sophie Kinsella
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Published: 16/12/2011
Author: Sophie Kinsella
Edition: Kindle

I found this very short story (27 pages) on the Kindle Store for free and so as I love Sophie Kinsella books I just had to read it! I thought that this was a very sweet little story to read. In this book Ginny is looking foward to the arrival of her baby, she joins an antenatal class with 5 other women but the class isnt quite what she thought it was going to be like. It is a fun read, one that is perfect if you have a few spare moments. This novella was perfect to read while I was waiting for the next book by Sophie Kinsella it just filled the gap nicely.
I dont generally like novellas as it sometimes feels like the author could have made it into a full length novel, and this one definately fits the ticket I think that this novella would have worked really well as a full length novel as it would have been nice to have known more about the characters and know them more in depth. It isn't a novella that is too christmassy it is just set around christmas time but it still gives you a nice warm christmas feeling!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment