Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 September 2015

Review: The Hunter

The Hunter The Hunter by Tom Wood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Published: 12/05/2011
Author: Tom Wood

Wow..I thought that this was a really amazing book and just my type, my brother-in-law lent me this book as I love these kind of books, I hadn't read a book by Tom Wood before but would definately read all of his books! It featured the amazing Victor, who even though he is an assassin he is definately my favourite character! It is a fast paced and unpredictable book with plenty of twists and turns, just when you think you know what is going to happen next it has an unpredictable turn and throws you offguard.
It is expertly written by the outstanding Tom Wood, he is definately one of my favourite authors now! This is part of a series that takes your mind on the adventure with Victor. It is a very addictive book that is nearly impossibly to put down even for a minute. I absolutely love this book and it definately deserves a 5star rating. The writting style of Tom Wood is so easy to adjust and just draws you into the storyline.
Victor is an assassin, possibly one of the best assassins you will read about (in my opinion), he doesnt do things that you would expect an assassin to do, which keeps the reader on their toes and keeps them interested in the storyline, keeps them hooked and makes this novel stand out amongst other novels of the same genre. In this book we follow Victor across 4 continents when a job he is doing goes spectacularly wrong! The pace in the book as we follow Victor keeps the suspense up and keeps the novel interesting. It really is a great book for fans of crime thriller novels

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment