Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 October 2015

Review: Origins Rising

Origins Rising Origins Rising by Eric Andreas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 08/09/2014
Author: Eric Andreas
Recommended for: I would recommend this book to anybody and everyone not just fans of sci-fi


I received this book in return for an honest review by the very kind Eric Andreas :).


I thought that this book had a very unique storyline which appeals to me as it means it wont be predictable. It is a extremely well written book, with interesting characters and it keeps the same pace which means that there isn't a dull moment to be read. The characters develop throughout the book which is what keeps them interesting as you get to find out more about them, it a layered and very well structured book that keeps hold of your attention and keeps you wanting to read more.

The characters of Himmel, Cirrus and Cetus are three that I really want to keep reading about and i really hope there might be more from them in another book.

Overall a really amazing and great book by a clearly extremely talented author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment