Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Review: Teaching The Boss

Teaching The Boss Teaching The Boss by Mallory Crowe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 11/03/2015
Author: Mallory Crowe
Recommended for: fans of billionaire romances

I saw this novel on the Kindle Store for free and so I thought I would give it a try. This is part of the Billionaires in the City series of books, it is a story about a college student (April) who is in love with her 'hunky' boss Sam Hunt. This book takes us on the journey with April through quitting college, losing Sam then working for his nemesis. It is a good story to read and one that will keep your attention, the characters are well developed and are realistic. I will definately be reading the rest of the series to see the characters develop even more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment