Total Pageviews

Sunday 25 October 2015

Review: You

You You by Zoran Drvenkar
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 12/02/2015
Author: Zoran Drvenkar
Recommended for: fans of thrillers

I won this book for free on the GoodReads FirstReads competitions.

I thought that this book was a little bit tricky at first to get my head around the writing style of the author as it is written in the second person, but once I could get my head around it I thought that it was a relly good book. It is a very easy book to get hooked on, some of the characters maybe should have been involved more often as it would have been nice to have more strong main characters, the descriptions in the book were great it was very easy to imagine what the author was writing about.
Zoran Drvenkar is a very talented books and this is one of a few books writen by him that is in English, I am really glad this one is as I really loved reading it, the storyline was great and was very easy to get absorbed into. It is a very good read for anyone who likes mystery thriller books.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I love this review and I think it's time more people got to see them so they can look at the books as well.

    ReplyDelete