Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 November 2015

Review: The Amber Room

The Amber Room The Amber Room by Steve Berry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 2007
Author: Steve Berry
Recommended for: fans of mystery and history fiction


This book caught my attention straight away from the cover to the first paragraph. it was a joy to read it. It was fast paced and kept you guessing as to what was going to happen next. I wouldnt say any of it was predictable it had alot of twist and turns in it. I would recommend it for anyone who likes adventure stories and who has an interest in history. It is very well written, and keeps the reader right until the very end. It doesnt skimp on the description, it paints a very good picture in the imagination and makes you feel like your their seeing everything happen.

View all my reviews

1 comment: