Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 November 2015

Review: Anything But Mine

Anything But Mine Anything But Mine by Barbara Justice
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Author: Barbara Justice
Published: 15/06/2015


I won this book for free through GoodReads FirstReads and this is my review after reading it. I thought that this was a very well written book that also contained a brilliant and captivating storyline. When I entered the competition for this book I knew it wasn't my normal kind of book to read but I thought I would have a change and see if I do like it....it turns out that I really do!The way that the author has described the characters in detail makes them seem more realistic and they are easy to understand and relate to throughout the novel. It was easy to adjust to the writters style and technique and it was a real pleasure to read the novel. I would definately read more by this author!

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I like your descriptive text about this book and I hope others like it as well.

    ReplyDelete