Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Review: Freaks

Freaks Freaks by Tess Gerritsen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Published: 31/08/2011
Author: Tess Gerritsen
Recommend For: fan's of Rizzoli and Isles, fans of crime novels and fans of short stories
Edition: Kindle

I love books by Tess Gerritsen so when I saw this book on the Kindle Store for free I knew I had to read it.

This is a very good novella by the amazing Tess Gerritsen, it keeps up a good pace throughout the novella, some part of it weren't very believable at all but it still is quite a good book. However I do much prefer the full length novels. I think that this would be a good book to recommend for fan's of Tess Gerritsen and Rizzoli and Isles. If you love books that involve vampires, good cop bad cop and female cops in designer clothes then this is definitely the type of book for you as there will be alot that you love.This is good if you are needing something to read in between the TV series or if you have a few spare minutes.

View all my reviews

1 comment: