Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 November 2015

Review: Viking For Hire

Viking For Hire Viking For Hire by Jo Grafford
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 06/02/2015
Author: Jo Grafford
Recommended for: short historical romance fans

I received this book through the GoodReads FirstReads competition and here is my honest review for it.

I thought that the book was a very good short (59 pages) read. The main character of Branwyn was really fun to read she was funny, smart and very well decribed by the author you got a real sense of who she was even though the book was fair short you still felt like you knew her. This book gives the reader a real sense of how talented Jo Grafford is and I will definately be looking out for more book by her! I really enjoyed reading it, it is a really good read for fans of historical romance books that also feature a hint of magic.

View all my reviews

1 comment: