Total Pageviews

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Review: Old Venus

Old Venus Old Venus by George R.R. Martin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 06/03/2015
Author: George R.R. Martin
Recomended for: fans of sci-fi novels

I won this book through the GoodReads FirstReads competitions. I love George R.R. Martin books his writing style is amazing and when I sat that this book was edited by him I just knew I had to read it and so I was thrilled when I found out that I had won it.
This book is one of the best books I have read this year, this is a book that is full short stories, there wasn't one that I thought was bad they were all very good and they all gripped hold of the readers attention, the amount of description that was packed into the stories were outstanding they really expanded your mind and imagination letting it wonder into the weird and wonderful worlds the authors had created.
After reading this book I found my self with many more favourite authors, i think it would definately be suited for ages 13 and up. I would most certainly recommend giving this book a try even if you dont enjoy all of the stories I am sure there will be atleast one that you do really enjoy.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I like it is full of small stories if you just want a brief interlude from your day.

    ReplyDelete