Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 November 2015

Review: Wanted

Wanted Wanted by Nick Stephenson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 16/10/2013
Author: Nick Stephenson
Recommended for: fans of suspense thrillers
Edition: Kindle

I saw this book on the Kindle Store for free and so I thought that I would give it a try. I thought that this was a really great suspense thriller novel that keeps up the pace throughout it. This book is in the Leopold Blake series which can be read in any order so if you only find this one you wont feel like you have missed out on something important. This is a very well written novel with great characters featured, particularly the dialog between Leopold and Mary is funny. This is the type of book that manages to keep your attention held right until the very end of the novel this is mainly due to the writing style of Nick Stephenson. I will definately be reading more books of the series and more by this author.

View all my reviews

1 comment: