Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Review: The Do-Over

The Do-Over The Do-Over by Kathy Dunnehoff
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Published: 28/08/2011
Author: Kathy Dunnehoff
Recommended for: fiction
Edition: Kindle

I saw this book on the Kindle Store for free and so I thought that I would give it a try.

This book is quite a fun book to read, and I found that the characters are easy to relate to, and I am sure alot of readers will be able to relate better to them than I did. To me isn't wasn't the greatest book ever written however I did think it was a good book.
I would say that women who have been married for 10 years or more, have children and find that life is suddenly become mundane and not what you expected, would definitely be able to relate too the main character, Mara Jane Mulligan. Her sudden road trip makes her realise that her life is missing the abundance that she thought her life would always have.

View all my reviews

1 comment: