Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 November 2015

Review: Murder at the Vicarage

Murder at the Vicarage Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Author: Agatha Christie
Published: 01/09/2006 (first published 1930)
Recommended for: fans of murder mystery novels

A really great Miss Marple novel, no matter how many time I read Miss Marple books I can never guess who was the one that did it. They are expertly written and such brilliant novels! I thought that this was an amazing first book in the Miss Marple series you get such a great sense of who Miss Marple is and how her mind works to piece everything together. I love the character of Miss Marple as she seems like a sweet kind old lady just with a huge thing for gossip and sticking her nose in things! She isnt afraid to ask the questions that we as the readers are desperate to find the answer to. I think the book really is a good book for readers of all ages, Agatha Christie is a truly amazing author and one that I think should be enjoyed by everyone who loves murder mystery books.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I love Agatha Christie and this book looks a good one.

    ReplyDelete