Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 November 2015

Review: Incriminating Evidence

Incriminating Evidence Incriminating Evidence by Rachel Grant
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 24/03/2015
Author: Rachel Grant
Recommended for: fans of romantic suspense novels

I received this book through GoodReads FirstReads competition for free.

This is the first book that I have read in the Evidence series and so I thought that maybe I might feel like I had missed loads out and that I would be completely lost...but this didn't happen, I still enjoyed reading the book even though I hadn't read the other 3 novels in the series.
The books focuses on the characters of Isabel and Alec who you can feel the romantic chemistry growing between throughout the book. It is packed with suspense, action and romance which for me is the perfect combination! I was very well written by Rachel Grant who manages to write in such a way that the reader gets completely caught up in what happens in the story and what is going on between the characters it is as if we are stood watching it all play out. Both Isabel and Alec are very likeable characters who are fun to get to know and who are realistic. The Point of View switches between Isabel and Alec which adds that bit more depth too the characters. I am definately going to read some more books in the series!

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good read, even better you got it for free.

    ReplyDelete