Total Pageviews

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Review: Broken World

Broken World Broken World by Kate L. Mary
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 02/07/2014
Author: Kate L Mary
Recommended for : I would recommend this book to anyone who likes books with zombie's in them.
Edition: Kindle

I found this book on the Kindle Store for free and so I thought I would give it a try. It is very well written by Kate.L. Mary .

I thought that it definately deserved 4star's, it is a brilliant zombie novel. This is a very well written book that the world that is the setting is very realistic and a very interesting place to be. The author describes the setting very well and sets a very vivid image in your mind of the world they are in. This is a book that is not very much about zombies eating people.....but more about how a group of people try to survive zombies taking over. This is part of an incredible series of books that are all incredible.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Would scare me silly but if your into horror stories give it a go.

    ReplyDelete