Total Pageviews

Thursday 20 August 2015

Review: The Camelot Shadow

The Camelot Shadow The Camelot Shadow by Sean Gibson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 31/10/2014
Author: Sean Gibson
Edition: Ebook

I received this book thanks to the wonderful author Sean Gibson :). Well what can I say....I could not stop reading this novel at all! Everytime I had a spare moment I was back reading it. It has great characters, a great storyline, a great pace, it is extremely well written. The author has a writting style that can draw the readers attention in and captures it, the word's that he uses creates a picture in the readers mind so that they can see what is happening in the book. Alot of people have compared this book to Da Vinci Code...however I think this book is actually better.
The author has a way with words that manages to transport you into the scene that he is creating, the characters are really good and it has an even pace throughout which means that there isn't a dull part to read. This book is both heartwarming/beautiful and heartbreaking, the emotions that this book creates are powerful, it is definately the kind of book that you would be happy to have paid for as an Ebook. I feel very honoured to have being given the chance to read this book and I would definately recommend to other people to give it a true. Sean Gibson is an amazing person and amazing author. I could read this book over and over again without getting bored of it.

If you enjoy reading novels about historical fiction, mystery and Arthurian legend you should definately give this book a read!.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment