Total Pageviews

Thursday 20 August 2015

Review: The Turquoise Shroud

The Turquoise Shroud The Turquoise Shroud by Bobby Underwood
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 27/01/2013
Author: Bobby Underwood

I won this book in the Goodreads FirstReads competition. I thought that this was one of the best written books that I have read, Bobby Underwood is clearly a very talented author, who managed to keep hold of my attention through the whole book. The book contains everything that a good thriller/crime book should do! It is quite fast paced, keeps you wanting to turn the pages, it is very hard to put down and when you do its not long before you are back to the book.
The characters in the book are very well described and they are realistic and very likeable. I kind of guest who it was but I wasn't completely sure which I love in a mystery book I would rather it challenge my mind and make me think like this book did rather than it been obvious. I would definately recommend this book to readers who are fans of crime books. I will definately be reading more books by this author.
This book has all the great points that you expect to find in a great crime book, which makes this book such an amazing novel to read, it has unexpected twists and turns, intrigue, romance and murder that keeps the reader on their toes, the words that the author uses draws the reader into the novel and keeps them hooked onto the novel. I absolutely love Bobby Underwoods style of writing it is one that I could easily adjust to and didn't want the book to ever end.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you enjoyed this a lot and if anyone is looking for a good suspense thriller,this book ticks the right boxes.

    ReplyDelete