Total Pageviews

Thursday 20 August 2015

Review: Eclipse

Eclipse Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 07/08/2007
Author: Stephenie Meyer

Okay let just get this out there.... I LOVE TWILIGHT SAGA!...now that is out of the way I can do this review. I thought that this book was an amazing third book in the sage, we get to know the main characters even more and we get introduced to more characters that add a great deal to the storyline, without them and the 'minor' characters this book wouldn't work at all!
We follow the wonderful (but slightly irritating) Bella Swan as she has to choose between life and death...which will she choose? While reading this book I found myself gripping hold of the pages while telling Bella how stupid she was..which shows just how much I got into this book. Stephenie Meyers fills the reader with many different emotions it truly is an emotional rollercoaster that she takes you on. So yeah I pretty much love this book I read it before watching the film and I totally feel in love with the characters and the writing style. Must say I am and pretty much always will be TeamJacob! I have read this book 6 times so far and it doesnt bore me at all. LOVE IT!
The words that Stephenie Meyers uses are powerful and strong and manage to paint a very vivid image in the readers mind of the characters, situations and the surrounding that she is describing. I know alot of people will not agree with my review but hey its my review :). It is a book that is good for Young Adults and for adults aswell. Even if you thought you would never fall for a character in a book Stephenie Meyers portrays them in such a way that you cannot help but fall in love with them! They are all books that when you are reading them you can find yourself completely lost in them and time will fly past you without you noticing, you will find yourself missing out on sleep as you want to keep reading the novel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment