Total Pageviews

Monday 24 August 2015

Review: The Wee Free Men

The Wee Free Men The Wee Free Men by Terry Pratchett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Published: 15/08/2006
Author: Terry Pratchett

I absolutely loved this book! It had me laughing and smiling. I think it is a very well written young adult book and if you are just starting off reading the Discworld Series then this is a good book to start with as it is seperate from the rest of the series, you wont miss out on anything or feel like you have missed out on something. Two really great characters that I think all the readers will love... Tiffany Aching and Nac Mac Feegle.
The unique way that Terry Pratchett uses words draws the reader into the amazing world that he has created, it makes you feel like you are actually there and that it is a real place (oh how I wish that it was!), the characters are described in such a brilliant and magnificant way that the reader can very vividly picture them in your mind. It is one of my most favourite books in the wonderful Discworld series! The characters are just so easy to get along with, they are very likeable.
If you are a fan of fantasy books than I think that this would be a perfect book for you to read, even though it is a fantasy novel it doesn't always seem like it is, you end up feeling like you are reading about a real place that exists which is just one of the brilliant ways that Terry Pratchett manages to use words to grab hold of the readers attention and keep hold of it right through till the very last word, if you put the book down it will soon be bringing you back to it making you want to continue reading it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment