Total Pageviews

Friday 21 August 2015

Review: The Labyrinth

The Labyrinth The Labyrinth by Dorian Zari
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 30/03/2014
Author: Dorian Zari
Edition: Ebook

This copy was provided to me by the author.

I thought that first off it was extremely well written, it has an interesting storyline which is what got me wanting to read it in the first place, it has great charcters and setting. I finished this book I found myself still thinking about it, I found it a very enjoyable read and one that was hard to move away from.
There was some moments when I was slightly confused but it kept my mind working and kept my thoughts on the book, the pace throughout the whole novel is very good and it keeps your attention. The author is clearly very talented as the readers imagination and mind is kept hold of and you are kept wondering what will happen next. Even though there is a few storylines going at the same time, Dorian has done it in such a way that it all flows nicely together. There is moments at the beginning of the novel where it is alittle bit hard to work out which character is talking, however once you get used to the authors style of writing it is easier to work out who is talking at that time.
I absolutely loved reading this book and I am very grateful for the chance I was given to read it. If you like a book where it is hard to work out where the author is going to go with the storyline then this is a good book for you to read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment