Total Pageviews

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Review: Black Book

Black Book Black Book by Dylan Jones
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Published: 25/12/2013
Author: Dylan Jones
Recommended for: fan's of Sci-fi
Edition: Kindle

When I first read the description of this book I thought that it was quite a unique storyline and not one I had read before, which made it less predictable. The book switches from the past to the dystopian future, not revealing which one of the 2 is actually the present. The version I read was the Kindle version which as to be expected had a few grammer mistakes and spelling mistakes (which lost it a star with me). There is alot the fact that throughout the book it keeps referring to characters by using different names, which is rather confusing and hard to keep up with. However dispite all that it is a rather good book to read and I did enjoy reading it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment