Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 February 2016

Review: The Last Page

The Last Page The Last Page by Lacy Camey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 03/08/2011
Author: Lacy Camey
Recommended for: fans of chick lit
Edition: Kindle

This is a rather short novella written by Lacy Camey, I found this for free on the Kindle Store and so I thought that I would give it a try. This is Lacy Camey's debut novel which shows her very good writing style. It is a very cute and sweet little novella. This book features the main character Norah Johnson who ends up needing therapy when she finds out that her boyfriend is marrying the girl he got pregnant when he cheated on her. It was a very good book and even though it isn't a 'happy go lucky' type of book, it makes it much more realistic. It is a good book for fan's of 'chick lit' type of books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment