Total Pageviews

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Review: The Death Series: Volume One

The Death Series: Volume One The Death Series: Volume One by Tamara Rose Blodgett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 04/01/2013
Author: Tamara Rose Blodgett
Recommended for: fans of fantasy/paranormal
Edition: Kindle

I haven't read a book by this author before so I thought I would give it a try. I thought that it was a very good book, one that is easy to get hooked on. The way the first book is written alittle bit rough but it is easy to adjust to the style of the author. I thought that all three books were very well written and all had very captivating storylines that just makes you want to read it, the books don't really work as stand alone it is better to read them in the right order. After I finished these books I did look into other books by Tamara Rose Blodgett, the way she writes keeps your attention on the books and what is happening in them.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment