Total Pageviews

Monday 1 February 2016

Review: Coercion

Coercion Coercion by Tim Tigner
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Published: 07/07/2015
Author: Tim Tigner

I received a copy of this book for free through GoodReads FirstReads competitions.

When I first read the blurb of this book I couldn't wait to read it as it sounded like my kind of book, however when I started to read the book I was completely lost! It did all become a bit clearer as the book went on, but because it wasn't a very clear beginning it made me want to continue reading to find out what had happened and what the reason was behind Franks death (Alex's brother).
There wasn't any part of the book where I didn't want to continue or found it a bit boring or obvious to read. I thought it was a really good thriller that kept my attention throughout the novel and managed to keep a good pace throughout. If you enjoy reading fast paced books that will pass the hours by then this is going to be a great book for you! The writing style of Tim Tigner is very good and the description he uses reading makes the book come to life in your mind so you can actually see it happening in your imagination.
I very much enjoyed this book and I would love to read more books by Tim Tigner!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment