Total Pageviews

Thursday 25 February 2016

Review: The Dying Place

The Dying Place The Dying Place by Luca Veste
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 04/12/2014
Author: Luca Veste

As soon as I started to read this book I was immediately hooked on it. I found it to be powerful, addictive, smart and very well written. This is the first book I have read by this author but it will definitely not be the last! The book features the wonderful detectives DI Murphy and DS Rossi, who are trying to uncover the mystery of who is taking all the young boys, when they find the body of Dean Hughes on a church step with clear torture marks on him, it is a race to find out who did it before there are more victims.
This book was extremely well written and flowed nicely throughout the whole novel, meaning there wasn't a dull or boring part to read. The fast pace of the novel makes you want to keep reading it and want to get to the end of it to uncover the secret. The people who are holding them hostage are unknown to the reader, they just go by letter of the Greek Alphabet, this was an aspect of the book that I really liked as it felt like I was part of the detectives team.
I would definitely read another book by Luca Veste and I would recommend this book to people who enjoy thrillers.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment