Total Pageviews

Monday 8 February 2016

Review: A Triple Thriller Fest

A Triple Thriller Fest A Triple Thriller Fest by Gordon Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Author: Gordon Ryan
Published: 29/02/2012
Recommended for: fans of thrillers
Edition: Kindle

I found this set of novels on the Kindle Store for free and so I thought that I would give them a try. I thought that they were a really good set of books that were all expertly written. I throughly enjoyed reading them and think other crime genre lovers will love the books too. There was the odd spelling and grammer error that I come to expect in the Kindle version of books, which for me would normally make the review drop a star...however for this book I just didn't have the heard to do as it is definately a 4star novel!
Just the name 'A Triple Thriller Fest' makes you want to read it, it grabs your attention and pulls you in (if you're a fan of thrillers), it makes you want to sink your teeth into it...and for me I couldn't stop reading them I thought they were brilliant novels to read, they kept your attention the whole way through (some parts did seem abit predictable but that might be due to me having read so many thriller books). The author has a very good writting technique that manages to keep the pace all the way through the novels so there isn't a dull part to read. There wasn't one that I didn't enjoy or thought that it was weak compared to the other ones. They were all a really good read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment