Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 February 2016

Review: Eerie Britain

Eerie Britain Eerie Britain by M.B. Forde
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Published: 06/12/2011
Author: M.B Forde
Recommended for: fans of paranormal
Edition: Kindle

I found this short story (85 pages) on the Kindle Store for free and so I thought that I would give it a try. I really enjoyed this book, the cover straight away caught my attention and when I started reading it I couldn't put down. I loved it! It is a good book for readers who like books about Britain's Paranormal Legends. The book is very well researched into the past of the places and the events that happened there with direct accounts. The descriptions that the author uses paints a very vivid image in your mind as to what happened and there are definately moments that will send chills up and down your spine. A very good book to read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment