Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 February 2016

Review: Kiss a Girl in the Rain

Kiss a Girl in the Rain Kiss a Girl in the Rain by Nancy Warren
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Author: Nancy Warren
Published: 10/02/2014
Recommended for: fans of romance novels
Edition: Kindle

I found this novel (170 pages) on the Kindle Store for free and so I thought I would give it a try. I thought that this was a very sweet romantic lovestory, that will instantly give you a lift when you read it. It is very well written and shows how talented Nancy Warren is by how she manages to get the reader involved in the lovestory between the characters and really makes you feel like they are real people and makes you root for them. The characters that feature in the novel are likeable, easy to relate to, easy to connect to and just great characters all round! A really super novel to read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment