Total Pageviews

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Review: Standpoint

Standpoint Standpoint by Derek Thompson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Published: 17/03/2015
Author: Derek Thompson
Recommended for: fans of thrillers
Edition: Kindle

I found this story of the Kindle Store for free and so I thought that I would give it a go. It was a very well written novel, it did have a few spelling mistakes and grammer mistakes which lost it a star with me, but the book did keep hold of my attention right through until the very end.
This book features the character of Thomas Bladen who work on the surveillence unit of the British Government, during his usual routine of checking the cameras he see's a shooting which opens up a world of danger. It is a really great debut novel for Derek Thompson, the characters are all well developed which adds great depth too the novels and makes you really feel like you know them.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment