Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 February 2016

Review: The Black Sheep

The Black Sheep The Black Sheep by Julie Cohen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 21/07/2011
Author: Julie Cohen
Recommended for: fans of short stories
Edition: Kindle

I found this incredibly short story ( 19 pages) on the Kindle Store for free and so I thought that I would give it a go. I thought that this was a very good short read, perfect if you have a couple of minutes to spare. It is the kind of book that leaves you with a nice warm fuzzy feeling when you have finished it. The author is clearly very talented as she manages to combine the theme of being twins, Alzheimer's and the great time of sibling rivalry. I would definately recommend this book to readers who dont have a lot of time to read and would just like a little book to read while they have a little spare time.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment