Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 February 2016

Review: Eight The Hard Way

Eight The Hard Way Eight The Hard Way by Nick Stephenson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Published: 11/12/2013
Author: Nick Stephenson
Recommended for: fans of thrillers
Edition: Kindle

I found this set of eight books on the Kindle Store for free and so I thought that I would give it a try. I like quick short reads, and this was 8 excellent short reads! they are thriller/mystery books that have unexpected twists that keep you reading on. The books might not be for everyone but I really enjoyed reading them. They are very well written and they grab hold of the readers attention, even though I didn't enjoy all eight stories I did enjoy 6 of them and other people may enjoy the two that I didnt do. It is a good read if you have a few spare moments to read or if you're wanting something to read on a journey.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment