Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 February 2016

Review: Run, Run, Run

Run, Run, Run Run, Run, Run by Mark Capell
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Published: 04/09/2011
Author: Mark Capell
Recommended for: fan's of thrillers
Edition: Kindle

This is a book written by the very talented Mark Capell. I found this one on the Kindle Store for free and thought that it would be a very enjoyable read...and i wasn't disappointed! I thought that it was a brilliant story of adventure and bravery. Okay so the storyline might not be the most believeable...but that doesn't mean that it is a bad book to read, it was a very good thriller, with quite a few 'grisly' parts that will be great for fans of thrillers. The style of writting made the story flow well and was very easy to read without too much confusion going on it is easy for the reader to follow along with. I would recommend it for fans of thrillers.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment