Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 February 2016

Review: Jane Eyre

Jane Eyre Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Published: 21/05/2008 (first published 1847)
Author: Charlotte Bronte
Recommended for: fans of classics

this wasnt my type of book at all. But however the writing and desciption is brilliant it just doesnt capture my attention and keep it. This may be due to the fact that I had to do it for an exam and so was made to read it over and over again. The characters all bring something to the story, there isn't really any secondary characters as the story wouldn't be the same if they weren't there anymore. This is an absolute classic book which I am glad to have read but I am slightly sad that I didn't enjoy it, I may give it another chance when I am older and not doing an exam.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment