Total Pageviews

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Review: The Golden Acorn

The Golden Acorn The Golden Acorn by Catherine Cooper
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 20/08/2010 (first published 2009)
Author: Catherine Cooper
Recommended for: children and young adult

I thought that this book was incredibly well written, the descriptions about the characters, the setting, the surroundings really made the book come alive to me. It is aimed at children but I think any age could enjoy it. For children it would be a good book to help stretch their imaginations to new lengths. It does start off a little bit slow at the beginning but the plot soon quickens up. This isn't a book that is action packed it has a little bit of action/adventure, but it has everything in it that a good childrens book needs, good interesting characters that they can relate to. I think it is a good read for people read childrens novels as well.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment