Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 February 2016

Review: Your Magic Touch

Your Magic Touch Your Magic Touch by Kathy Carmichael
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Published: 13/08/2012
Author: Kathy Carmichael
Recommended for: fan's of short novella's and romcom's
Edition: Kindle

This is a short novella written by Kathy Carmichael that I found on the Kindle Store for free and so I thought that I would give it a go. This is a rom-com type of book that is fun, lighthearted and funny. It is very well written and keeps you wanting to read on, it is a very sweet kind of book and perfect if you need that little 'pick me up'. The characters featured in the novella are likable and easy to relate to, however it is a tad bit predictable in places but it doesnt make it any less enjoyable to read. It is a good book for people who enjoy the romantic comedy genre.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment